Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's Blog Scrappy Therapy
For this hop we will be featuring the letter D. So mine is for the D size stamp set that come with the Ivy Lane cardmaking Workshop On The Go G1075
The kit comes with everything you need to complete 15 cards with envelopes It uses the Art Philosophy Z1686 to make the cuts you see on the cards. If you don't have a Cricut it shows you a pain shape to use.
It makes 5 each of 3 designs. I also made the Magazine holder that I cut with the Artiste Cricut cartridge Z1790. The kit includes cards and envelopes, D size stamp set, Gold Shimmer Tape, Sequin Dot Assortment, and Instructional Brochure.
You can order yours here!
If you came her from Pam Trostle - Pam's Crafty Creations then your on the right track!
Thanks for stopping by.
Your next stop on our Everything ABC:s blog Hop is Sharon Chapman
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)
1. Linda Norman- Scrappy Therapy
2. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings
3. Michelle Battitori -
4. Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking
5. Jenny Gilbert - Jen's Creative Classroom
6. Lisa Plummer - Flaunt Your Creativity
7. Cary Magnani - My Heart's Design
8. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana
9. Pam Trostle - Pam's Crafty Creations
10. Michele Pryor - Michele's Ink It Stamp It (Your are Here!)
11. Sharon Chapman - PaperFiesta
12 Anita Autore Cards and Coffee