Sunday, March 9, 2014

Phone Case for St. Patrick's Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Can you tell I have been having fun with my new Cricut Explore.  Today I made a new artwork for my phone case.  With my Cricut Explore that I bought on HSN came with a 3 month subscription to the Design Space so I am trying to get my use out of it and see if it is something that I will continue with.
I wanted to make a new display for my Galaxy Note II.  I love that I got a clear case when I bought it at Costco.  I try to put something new in when I can.  You can see them all here.  Oops I guess I haven't kept up on all the ones I have made.  I change mine out every month.
I used the cell phone canvas in the CDS and when you open it up there is a drop down box that gives you choices of different ones.  It does have my Galaxy Note II.  I used the circle and an ovals in Art Philosophy.  I attached them together and put it over the picture on my mat.  Then I welded them to the ribbon and abracadabra it was a cutout.  Love it! Love it!
I must say that my Explore is AWESOME!!!  It cut perfectly and so small every time.   I just can't say enough about the way it works and how easy it is to use.  My only problem is that it can cut smaller than I can see.  LOL!  Guess I need to get some doctors glasses that have the little microscopes on each eye.  Won't that be cute.  But hey then I will be able to see the little dots and dashes that I have been cutting out.  I can not believe that it can do what it does.  I am still getting the hang of the svg files but it will come.
Thanks for stopping by.
Leave me a comment if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment