Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fun Cards My Customers made

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here are some cards that a couple of my customers made.  I love when they share with me what they have created.  They have a great time getting together and creating lots of cards to give out.
So here they are:

This one is very cute valentines card.  Brenda came up with this one.

This one is a great one for using up your scraps..  love the heart stamp

This one uses adhesive pattern paper.  You just cut and stick.  Black, White and Red so classy.   Great job ladies.  

Lorraine came up with this one.  This one is CTMH paper Footloose, I recognize it.  LOL!
You ladies are having way to much fun without me.  Keep it up. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Keep checking back I will have more for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment