Saturday, August 22, 2015

August Stamp of the Month S1508 Framed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Earlier this month I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Santa Clara with a couple of my girlfriend and what a great time we had.  I bought way to much as usual but it was all for projects that I was working on and I will share them later when they are done.
We went to the all night corp on Thrusday night and the Make and Takes and got some great deals on lots of stuff that I couldn't live without.  Well I am sure you know how that goes.

Here is just one of the paper packs that I bought.  I don't know why but this paper was just calling my name and I couldn't walk away from it.  I just used this months CTMH SOTM S1508 Framed.  I really like how simple and clean the cards are.  You can cut them out by hand like I did or you can use your Cricut and the new Artistry cartridge Z3167
You can check it out here


The art work in the background was done by my 4 year old Granddaughter.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment