Wednesday, October 21, 2015

October Card Swap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...October is a fun month for our card swap because we always do a fun Halloween card.  So here is what I did.

I used the Artfully Sent cartridge to cut the Birch Trees with and then I used Art Philosophy to cut the background for the Happy Halloween.  I did a search for the bats and the crow but I think they were from Happy Haunting.
The Happy Halloween is from the stamp set Steampunk Scoundrels B1503.
I actually cut everything out of Daisy White cardstock.  I then sponged the colors I wanted I also used my ShinHan Alcohol markers to get the look I wanted.  I used Wink Of Stella Clear over the moon to get some sparkle.  I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the other cards this month because I gave them all out already to the Ladies at my luncheon that was the next day.  OOPS!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment