Sunday, June 19, 2016

Valentine Mailbox 2

Here is another one that I missed getting published on my blog.  Oh well better late than never
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...These Mailboxes are so cute and the best part is it holds a box for goodies inside.  I just did them the way the Cricut has them but I have some cute ideas for some decorations. I better get busy because Valentines is just a couple of days away.  I just thought I would show them to you just in case you were look for something just like this.  I cut them from Valentines 3D Mailbox cartridge.  I must say it took be awhile to figure out how to put it together.  If you are having trouble just search it on youtube.


I used La Vie En Rose paper pack.  It is the flower one.  The middle box is more manly and is called Urban.  The end one is using a plain cardstock Cotton Candy.  I made several 3x3 cards from the  Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge to go in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment