Tuesday, July 24, 2018

At the "It's All About The Scrapbook Crop"

Having a great time at the It's All About the Scrapbook Crop in Dixon, Ca.  It started on Fri at 10 am and ends Sunday at 6 pm.  Adrienne and I came this time but we usually have 4 of us.  We met up with Beth there and we have another lady Teresa that we meet that was seated at our table too. 
This is my second time at this Crop and I love it.  Great place to work in.  Plus you can shop and run a tab for the weekend.  It starts each day at 10 am and ends at midnight.  You get a 6' table to yourself and they can hold up to 48 people with ease and you are not crowded at all.  They have WiFi and electricity if you want it or need it.    Lunch each day was included and you are on your own for dinner.
Look what was waiting at our table as a seating card.  How cute is this!



It had my name on it and everything we needed to know about the weekend.  The ladies from the store hand lettered the whole thing!  I love it.


Here is the whole thing.  How cute is this!


They have a huge room for us and we have enough room to spread out and work.  Although I still find myself working in a 6 in square.  LOL!


I can't get the whole thing in one photo so I had to break it up.  But you get the idea.


Everyone was working on something and it was fun to just walk around and see what others are doing and get to know everyone.
I took a Hello Kitty Sewing machine, my Cricut Maker.  I cut and sewed  all weekend.  We all had a great time.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment