Tuesday, January 8, 2019

CTMH Magnolia Frame Kit

I have to say that I love this Kit.  When it is complete you will love it too!  Getting the choice between the Whitewash frame and the Wood grain frame is a hard choice but I chose the Wood grain frame because I was going to put it in the bedroom at our cabin.
You can also see the new Seasonal Expressions Jan - April, 2019 catalog along side of the Kit. Although you won't find the kit in the catalog because it is one of the specials for January National Paper Crafting Month  You can see and read more about it here.


As usual in the kit you will get everything that you need to put it together except for adhesive.  I used Art Glitter Glue.  The cutouts come out very easily and cleanly.  I didn't even need to sponge any of them at all.  The sheets are clearly marked with Lg flower #1 and a box around all for each flower.  This makes it very easy to assemble.  It comes with great instructions and photos of different ways to use the frame kit.


The instructions are very easy to follow.  The center Shiplap piece is easy to place because the backing is clearly marked on where to put it..  I centered the home on the Shiplap, but next time I will complete the frame and then place the home or love.  Other than that I love it!  I want to make another one and put pop-up pieces on it with hoop and loop dots.  Using different items of all the seasons on it, that I can change out.  Like Valentine's, Christmas, and so on.



Let me know if you would like to see a video on what I end up doing with my next one..
Thanks for stopping by

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment