Friday, August 14, 2020

Did you know that I do a daily Go-Live 11:45 am PST about using your Cricut?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I am not sure if I have posted it here or not but I wanted to let you know.  That since March 27 I have been doing a daily Facebook Go-Live at 11:45 am PST on how to use your Cricut.
Here is the Link to my FB Page
We work on making ready made projects, learning how to use new Cricut tools.  Changing blades, housings, using Cricut Pens, 
I have shown how to use the Print then Cut feature several times now.
I try to show you the mistakes I have made so that you don't have to make the same mistakes or if you do you will know how to fix it.
This week we have uploaded an SVG that I bought on Etsy and we cut it out of vinyl.  I used an Amazon package for my cover and adhered my paper down with Range Multi Medium Matte and then I brushed on Stainz by Patty Pockets

This is the Butterfly that I bought from WildPilotLLC and I love it.  I cut it out of Cricut removable vinyl. I placed the butterfly on the paper that I coated with the Multi Medium and the Stainz by Patty Pockets.  I just love how this is coming together.


Here is the packaging that I am using.


I will have to cut off some of the top and some on the bottom to be Journal sized for me.  I love to do lots of writing so I like my journals to be as large as I can get but still fit into my purse or my bag.  This will be the front.  The paper is a digital download from My Porch Prints on Etsy.


This will be the back.  The paper is a digital download from Jen of Eve Designs.  It is page 27 of her Shades of Color on Etsy.


I am going to make side pockets on each side of the cover.


Here is the inside, I used more digital paper from My Porch Prints on Etsy.


After cutting off the top and bottom I realized that i would have to put some kind of binding on it to make it look right.  I decided to cut strips off like seam binding and I held it in place with wonder clips. Then I would sew it on.

These Beautiful Butterflies are Print then Cut from Anna Griffiths Vintage Butterflies Image Set.  I love how these came out.  Stop by my Facebook page to see how it all comes together.



Etsy Links:
Amazon
Wonder Clips

If you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment