Tuesday, August 18, 2020

My Envelope Pouch.

I watched a couple of videos on on how to make these Envelope Pouches.  Joie di fi first made one and then Shabbydabbydoodah also made one.  While I was watching  these I though about an Amazon package that I had and wondered if I could use it to create the Envelope and adhere paper to the packaging so here is the result of what I came up with.

Here is the packaging and the sheet of paper that I created with my Etsy digital papers and Friday Freebies from some of the Junk journal Facebook groups that  I belong to.
I will link them below.
I must tell you that I have always sworn that I would never sew on my paper or in my journal. So I did have to eat my words but that is okay because I have been having so much fun doing it.  LOL!

 

I glued the paper to the Amazon packaging with Beacon 3-in-1.  I added a ribbon pull that matched the paper.  I sewed around all the edges and and across the front.



I covered the inside with a dictionary paper from My Porch Prints from Etsy


I added some lace and a Print then Cut Butterfly with my Cricut Maker/  The Wonder clips are just there to hold the flap closed for now.


I added some of the lace to the back too!  You can see to the right that lace was white.  I colored it with Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain.


The photo don't really do this justice.  I colors and the feel of it really make it special.

Facebook groups


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment