Saturday, August 4, 2012

Artiste Cricut Cartridge Card Holder page 47

I love making Card Holders aka Magazine  holders.  I made this one to hold the 15 cards and envelopes from the Workshops on the Go Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Kit G1043. On page 47 in the  New Artiste Cricut Cartridge handbook is the Card Holder.  I used the Accent 3 key and the Accent 3/S key.  I cut this at Fit to Page which is 6".  I used the Pear & Partridge paper pack X7162B.  The outside of the box and the inside piece are from the same piece of paper but I use the opposite side.  So I just turned the mat and put it back in and cut the inside.  You also get an Assembly Instructions Booklet with your Artiste cartridge Yes! That is two booklets.  The card holder is on page 18 and it shows you where to fold and how to put everything together even where to place the glue.  It doesn't get much easier that that!
I made a flower from page 54 Accent 1/S at 3" from Hollyhock and sponged with Ruby.  I cut some of the flower off the new Colonial White Rosette Ribbon Z1800.  I cut the embellishment from Accent 4/S from Key Lime and sponged in Grey Wool (strange combo I know but I wanted to make it look old and it did).  I also use the new Burlap Ribbon Z1760, I love this and you will be seeing it on a lot of things.  I took this picture to early in the morning and the light was not right.  I will fill it with the cards and envelopes and take it again. This is so cute and what a great gift it would make.

For your convenience I have set up an online order on my website that you can join in on.  Just click the Join button in the bottom Right corner.  Your order will be sent out when you submit it.  Fast and Easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment