Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lots of New Things Going On

It's the first day of a new month and the first day of our new Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  I can't wait for you to see it.  So Here It Is  Let me know if you would like one and I will get it to you.  Price will vary depending on shipping so send me your Zip Code and I will let you know the total.
Here is the new Exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge Artiste.  What a great deal this is again you will get everything that you see for $99.00 plus tax and shipping
This cartridge has 700 images (themed projects, cards, fonts, shapes and 3-D items).  I will be posting what I have created soon.


Here is one now;  I will tell you all about this one in a post to come .  It uses the new polka-dot ribbon Z1802, and the new Colonial White Rosette ribbon Z1800.  The Doily,  Border, and the cute bag are from the new Artiste Cricut cartridge.  Don't wait get it now.


Wait until you see the new colors and ink's your going to love them!  Cute pie box too and yes it's on the new Artiste cartridge too...  See the Thanks on the card yes that's on Artiste too...  See all the new products here

No comments:

Post a Comment