Thursday, August 2, 2012

Artiste Cricut Cartridge page 31

Here is a sampling of what you can do with the new Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge Artiste.
First is the 3-D Object the Purse that I showed you yesterday.  Here it is before I decorated it.  All these cuts are from page 31 in the handbook and the first key on the overlay.  You can see the card with the envelope, Accent 1 doily and the border, plus the purse and the tag.
Here is the purse all decorated.  I used the Fit to Page button on my Cricut Expression which made it cut at 3 1/2".  I cut the boarder (Accent 1/S) at 3/4" and the Doily at 3".  The Tag above is cut at 3".  I will be showing you that later when it is decorated.
The card and envelope are cut at 4 1/2" stamped in Twilight with the Stamp of the Month Baroque Borders S1208 and the Avonlea Cardmaking workshop flair C1527 from the Workshop on the Go Cardmaking kit G1041.  I will post all the cards and a cute card holder later.  So don't miss this one!
I used Twilight ink to sponge everything you see here.  I used second generation Baroque Borders to stamp the inside of the card with the same image.
I can't forget to show you the Display Album Page that Jenn made it uses 2 doily's Accent 1 and Accent 4 from the first key on the overlay and page 31 in the handbook...  See all the Display Album pages here.  As you can see there are even more images that can be cut from page 31.  Let me know what you think.

If you want a tutorial on anything I did just ask and I will post it too! 
This is just one key of the overlay.  I am going to have some fun with this cartridge.  How about you?
Order yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment