Monday, August 6, 2012

Artiste Cricut Cartridge Cuts page 32

Okay well I got a little sidetracked but that is a good thing.  It's the 6th of Aug and I am only on the second page of cuts.  There are so many new things to share with you.  So let's get started.
Here are the cuts I made from page 32 in the Artiste Handbook.  The Card and Envelope are cut at 4", 2 tags cut at 3", Font at 1 1/2", flower and leaves at 1 1/2", Corner piece at 2". 
The Stamp Set I used on the Card is the Stamp of the Month for January 2013 Happy Valentine's S1301.  I use the water color pencils 3505 to color in the Roses and leaves.  I stamped the sentiment from 4 My Friend D1510.  The 3-D project is cut at 2" and stamped with this month's Stamp of the Month Baroque Borders S1208 with the new pigment mini inks set Basic Z2503 in Whisper.  You are going to love these.  You can see them here.  The Happy Birthday is from 4 My Friend D1510.
Here is the sign that I made from page 32 also.  I hung it around the neck of my soap bottle with some ribbon.  It is a bottle that I have had for years and put an olive oil stopper in it.  Now it is my soap dispenser.

The Accent 4/S piece is on the front of my card box holder here.
So all this is just on 1 key on the overlay.  All these images and we have only just begun. You can see that I did not do much to any of the cuts yet they are so cute.  The sky is the limit!
Keep checking back I am trying to post daily on what you can do with the New Artiste Cricut cartridge..  It is so amazing!!!!
Order yours Here  just click the Join button on the bottom Right.
Thinking of becoming a Consultant and join my Team now.  See all the information here it's a great time to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment