Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go G1075

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's Blog Scrappy Therapy

For this hop we will be featuring the letter D.  So mine is for  the D size stamp set that come with the Ivy Lane cardmaking Workshop On The Go G1075
The kit comes with everything you need to complete 15 cards with envelopes It uses the Art Philosophy Z1686 to make the cuts you see on the cards.  If you don't have a Cricut it shows you a pain shape to use.
It makes 5 each of 3 designs.  I also made the Magazine holder that I cut with the Artiste Cricut cartridge Z1790.  The kit includes cards and envelopes, D size stamp set, Gold Shimmer Tape, Sequin Dot Assortment, and Instructional Brochure.  

You can order yours here!

If you came her from Pam Trostle - Pam's Crafty Creations then your on the right track!


Thanks for stopping by.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC:s blog Hop is  Sharon Chapman

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)
1. Linda Norman- Scrappy Therapy
2. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings

4. Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking 
5. Jenny Gilbert - Jen's Creative Classroom
6.  Lisa Plummer - Flaunt Your Creativity
7. Cary Magnani - My Heart's Design 
8. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana
9. Pam Trostle - Pam's Crafty Creations 
10. Michele Pryor - Michele's Ink It Stamp It (Your are Here!)
11. Sharon Chapman - PaperFiesta
12 Anita Autore Cards and Coffee 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 comments:

  1. I love Ivy Lane! Love the cards and the magazine holder is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cary for stopping by. How fun is the Ivy Lane. I have a lot of things planed for Ivy Lane.

      Delete
  2. WOW!! this is a great card set, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Shalana. It is a fun set to have on hand. You never know when you are going to need one.

      Delete
  4. Love the cards and the magazine box! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon, they were fun to make too! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. The card kit is growing on me more and more- might have to include it in my next order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny that you say that Lauren. I always think that before I make them then after I have made them I think WOW those are pretty nice. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful set - and I love the addition of the magazine holder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I love making the magazine holders. They are so much fun and make a great gift too!
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Your cards turned out beautiful! I love the magazine holder also! I have this kit, just haven't had time to sit down & play with it yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, I love making them first thing when I get them. I love having them to look at and it makes me feel like I am ready and the magazine holder just make them fun to look at too!
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Wow love the card set. I too like the magazine card holder. love how it all came together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Iris for stopping by and leaving me a comment

      Delete
  10. I love that Workshop on the Go Card Kit! It is great fun to put together and the stamp set is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie, you are so right! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete