Wednesday, March 11, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Table Scape

My DIL Jenn and I have started to do a table scape for each month.  Here is our March St. Patrick's Day table scape.  We have a lot of fun crafting together.  I cut out and put together the pot of gold and she cut out the Leprechaun foot prints and the Good Luck with the shamrock in the frame.   Jenn gathered things that we had like the cake plate.  We use that for just about every occasion.  I have a set of 3 of them.  We change out the ribbon as needed this time we use a Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf ribbon.  The green is the perfect color.  The Rooster usually sits on our counter top.  The glass jar with the wooden lid was a hostess gift from my Cooking Club.  Jenn and I both have quite a collection of milk glass and the Tea cups are gift's that I and my Granddaughter have gotten over the years.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Jenn used Green Glitter paper to cut out the Good Luck and the Shamrock.  She used a make it now project with the Cricut Design Space.  The Leprechaun foot prints are the cutest thing ever.  The gold frame I pick up at a garage sale (best find ever).
The pot of gold is also cut out with the Cricut from the make it now projects.  Its not easy to put together but once I did it made it worth it.  The pinwheels are part of the project too I added some Close To My Heart buttons from my stash and some embroidery threat too.  Our Close To My Heart paper is double sided and so I just use some scraps from my stash.  I attached the pinwheels to gold striped straws that I have and cut them off a different heights.  Did you see that Leprechaun run across the cake plate!  Luckily he left behind more prints.  #makeitnow, #CTMH, #madeitwithmycricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment