Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Artfully Sent for Easter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I was getting some cards ready for the Grand kids and I started pulling up the Easter cards in the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  There are quite a few so I started with this one on page 41 it is the Happy Easter Sentiment card code #M100C45 if you have an Explore.  I also cut the Decorative piece from page 54 of Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to go on the inside to cover up the opening.  I colored the Happy Easter with our ShinHan twin touch makers.  Then I added the tic marks around the edge with our Le Pen and added some Ribbon and bling.


I use the Hopping By D1633 stamp set because all my grand kids love to color so this stamp set is perfect for them. They can color it all in and I am sure they will.  You can see it on page 25 of the Seasonal Expressions Catalog.  This catalog is only available until March 31,2015.  So if you see something you want you will need to order it before then.  But not to worry we have another Seasonal Expressions 2 starting April 1st, 2015.  Of course our Annual Inspiration catalog is still good until Aug 31, 2015.

Don't forget that when you order be sure to Join in on the Fundraiser for the Relay for Life Clayton and I will donate 20% of what I make in sale for this great cause. 

No comments:

Post a Comment