Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Tablescape and Decorations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Since Easter is just around the corner so Jenn and I changed out our Tablescape and Hutch decorations for that.  We gathered things from the greenhouse and that we had in other parts of the house for the top of the hutch.  The Rooster usually sits on the counter top  and the pot with the hydrangeas along with the white plate are from the windowsill in the kitchen.  The cruet was my grandmothers and I love being able to use it.  The 2 garden pots are are from my Greenhouse.  The orchids are not real but they look like they are.  You have seen the 2 candle holders on my Dinning room table and they were hand made by my friend Dee Dee.  The white wire wrapped jar  was a hostess gift from my cooking club gals. We had that on the St. Patrick's Day table last time.  I really love how it looks.  It gave some much needed height to the hutch since that wall is high.  Yes we move it to a new spot.


Here is the Easter Tablescape.  Jenn went through the Easter box and pick out the things you see here. I told you between the 2 of us we had quite a collection of milk glass and you can see more of it here. I love the bunny's under glass.  Lol!

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment