Sunday, March 22, 2015

Welcome to Spring Card with a Sneak Peek to the next Catalog

 I think I say this every time but the upcoming catalog is good one.  You are going to love it.  This is just one on the new stamp sets and it's called Happy Everything. This one will be available on April 1st. no fooling!
Don't forget

Because our stamps are clear and pliable you can fit the to different shapes.  Here I bent it to follow the the banner shape then I applied the block on top.



I love the Pint then Cut on my Cricut Explore.  You can see how beautiful the Butterfly is.  I cut the honeycomb shape from the Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  I use the hide contour and and randomly took out some of the honeycombs.  I really liked how that looks.  The doily shape is cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge and so is the banner shape.

It really is a pretty simple card and not much to it.  But I like the way it came out.  How about you? 
The Butterfly looks like he is ready to fly away.  Humm I think I see another project in my mind...



All products used were Close To My Heart.

Cardstocks are Sweet Leaf, Sunset, Honey, Glaiser
Inks are  Black, Glaiser, Sweet Leaf
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment