Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Hope that all the Mother's out there are all having a great day!  A special Happy Mother's Day to my Mother, my Daughter Melissa, and my Daughter-In-Law Jennifer.
Mothers have the hardest job and the best job on earth. Sometimes all in the same day.
When I had my kids I thought I could not love anything as much as them but then I had Grand Kids.  That put a whole new meaning to unconditional Love.  Everyday is a new experience.  I cannot wait to see what happens tomorrow. 



All products are CTMH Unless otherwise noted.
Paper Pack is Paper Garden
Cardstock is Hydrangea
Stamp Set is In the Month of May C1415
Flowers are cut with my Cricut using Forever Young

This is my very first post so hopefuly it will get better with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment