Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month Promotion



Our National Scrapbooking Month promotion in May is an incredible deal. When you order a minimum of $50 US / $55 CAN in Close To My Heart products in May, you qualify to purchase this exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit for just $15/$16.50—that’s more than half off the retail value! You get enough cardstock, B&T Duos papers, ribbon, Mocha gems, and Irresistibles™ die-cuts, plus a wonderful D-size stamp set, to create two fully embellished layouts. And you get a full-color instruction brochure to guide you step-by-step. The You & Me kit is also available at full retail price. If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant, you can get a FREE kit by joining my Team in May! Celebrating National Scrapbooking Month is more fun and affordable than ever with our You & Me scrapbooking kit!

National Scrapbooking Month is a great time to kick off your new career as a Close To My Heart Consultant. When you join my Team in May, in addition to all the wonderful business supplies and products included in your New Consultant Kit, we’ll give you a You & Me scrapbooking kit for FREE! That’s an extra $34.95 US / $38.95 CAN in value just for joining in May. It’s all part of our National Scrapbooking Month promotion. As a Consultant, you’ll love being your own boss, working your own hours, meeting new friends, showing people how to preserve their memories, making money doing what you love, and being part of a fun-loving community of Consultants. I love being a Consultant and I know you will, too!

Here are pictures of the You and Me Layouts that I made following the directions that came with the kit.. I did add more picture than than recommended in the directions.  It is easy to make it your own by adding or not.  Let me know what you think I am always open to suggestions.

Here is the first layout with pictures.



This is the second layout but without photos



This kit came with everything you need to finish these layouts plus leftovers that I can't wait to make some cards with.




No comments:

Post a Comment