Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Display Album Page

Here is the latest page for our Display Album that we made this month in Class.
I had several new ladies in this class and they did a great job.  They were able to catch on to all the different techniques as we went.
My DIL Jennifer came up with this and it is another great page for our Display Album.  She is very talented and we have a lot of fun in my Studio creating new things for fun and for my classes.  She is a very busy Mother of 2 of my Grand kids.  So when she wanted to help me out with this Display Album I was very excited.
Here is the link to the September post that she came up with.
My SIL is using hers for birthday reminders.  We added lines so you could put all the names and the date of those in the family who have birthdays that month.  I thought that was a very cleaver use for the Album.  I will post them altogether when we are finished.

All products are CTMH unless stated otherwise.
Cardstock:  White Daisy, Barn Red, Black, Grey Wool
Mischief Level 2 Paper packet X7144B
Exclusive Inks:  Grey Wool, Black
VersaMark Ink Pad
My Acylix Stamp Sets used:  Spellbound C1374, Fright Night B1359, All Hallows Eve C1462
Close To My Heart Exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Bundle Z1686 page 13
Paper Crimper Fiskars
My Creations Display Album Z1054
Order these items here.

If you would like to make one just let me know.  Here is a list of my class schecules if you want to come and join us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment