Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Stamp of the Month

This months Stamp of the Month Holiday Magic S1110 is a great way to get you jump started for the Holiday Season.  It has 18 images on it with sayings too.  I love the one that says May holiday magic fill your home...

Here is one of the things that I have done with it.
This one is my version of a card off the CMTH website on how to use the SOTM sets it has all the directions  and inspiration for you to be able to use the SOTM sets. 


All products are CMTH

The Envelope or Gift Box is cut at 8 1/2" from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Pg 21  Shift> Font Layer> Flower1>  size 8 1/2> speed med> pressure 4> Blade 3.    **Your machine may vary with the speed, pressure, and blade depth**

Cardstock:  Bamboo, Cocoa, Kraft, Colonial White
Exclusive Inks: Cocoa, Cranberry, New England Ivy
My Acrylix Stamp Set: Holiday Magic S1110  ***Get this for only $5.00 when your purchase $50.00 or more.
Ribbons: are from my stash
Tag:  Cut from TBBM page 94 Shift> CrCtp1-h> @ 1 1/4"  speed med> pressure 4> Blade 3. **Your machine may vary with the speed, pressure, and blade depth**
Be sure to check out Jeanette Lynton's Blog for her shape of the Day she made a beautiful one.

I can't believe how much I use my Art Philosophy Cartridge.
Let me know if you want one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment