Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Creations Display Album for June 2012

This months My Creations Display Album page is made using the Premberly Paper Pack and the Card Word Puzzle stamp set.  Jenn my DIL has made a beautiful page for each month since September 2011.   Everyone in class loved it.  If you would like to join us just check out My Class, Workshops and Club schedules page on my blog.
See all the other pages for the Display Album here
Can't make it to class and would like the supplies to make your own just let me know at michelesinkitstampit@gmail.com.  I will sent you a kit. The kit is $5.00 plus shipping.  (This does not include the Display Album).                    
Or you can order everything you need here and make your own.

Everything is Close To My Heart

My Creations Display Album Z1054
Paper pack:  Premberly X7148B
Cardstock: Desert Sand 1273 (is included in the Premberly paper pack)
Stamp Set:   Card Word Puzzle C1494  ( This one is a must have)
Ink:  Indian Corn Blue Z2130
         Outdoor Denim  Z2140


 



No comments:

Post a Comment