Friday, June 8, 2012

My New Happy Bag

Those of you who check in often know how I love my Happy Bags.  My SIL Debb makes me these bags for different occasions.  Well not to long ago we had the Tour De California ride by our house.  It was a very big deal.  They closed the road in both direction for the riders.  Debb called the night before and said she and Tom were coming over early to get a good seat and watch the riders go by.  I worked at my grandsons school that day so I would not be home but my hubby would be their. 
Okay to make a short story long...  The next day I went into my scrapbook room and laying on the table was my new and now favorite Happy Bag.
It has pictures of paintings by Cezanne, Gauguin, Renoir, Monet, and many more.  I was in France last year and got to see all these paintings and the homes of most of the painters so I really love this bag.  It takes me back to France every time I look at it, and that makes me smile. The inside has lots of paintings too.  If you have ever been to Giverny to Claude Monet home the yellow is the same color as his Dining room.  Very vibrant!  I love it.
While in France I took pictures with my stripped Happy Bag everywhere we went.  So on my next trip I will take this one.
You can see all my Happy Bags that Debb has made me here.

Thanks Debb I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment