Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pinwheel and Dream Pop

This is a card that I made with the  May Stamp of the Month Pinwheel S1305.  It made with the  Dream Pop paper pack too.  I have a 4th of July card coming from this too with the Pinwheel done from red and blue.  I will post that one soon. I colored the edges of the Pinwheel with our new exclusive inks markers that are alcohol based I used Pear Z2414 and Cotton Candy Z2417.  Once you try these new markers you will never go back.  I added some Sparkles and some Bakers Twine
My inspiration for this card came from the Dream Pop instructions guide.
The Pinwheel is cut out from the Artiste cartridge page 50 Accent 1.  The center is one of the button cuts from the Artiste page 42 Accent 2.
The Celebrate cut was from page 65 Accent 3
Sparkles Z1752
Bakers Twine;  Neutral Assortment Z1701

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment