Friday, June 14, 2013

A Father's Day Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Getting ready for Father's Day!  Here is a card that I made for one of my card swaps.  I used the Later Sk8r X7167B.  I first created this card in the CCR (Cricut Craft Room).  Everything was cut on the cricut even the card base.
I first put everything on on layer to make the placement and the sizes that I wanted.  Then I just placed them each on a layer of there own.  The card swap that I am in for this one has 10 people so that way I can just cut 10 of each thing.  I find this the easiest way to do it.  When I am traveling and do not have Internet I will create it on my Gypsy.
This takes all the guess work out of the sizes that I need and I can make a layout of the card at the same time.  It is a big time saver for sure.
Here is what I used

Cards Stock is:
     Outdoor Denim
     Whisper
     Sweet Leaf
     Chrystal Blue
     Daisy White

Cricut Cartridges:
     Artiste Z1790
     Art Philosophy Z1686
     Mustache and Glasses

Inks:
     Outdoor Denim


 

No comments:

Post a Comment