Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cow, Pig, Chicken, Perfect Fit- Birthday B1417

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I live on a Ranch so sometimes I just love to use animals on my cards.  I used a Cow, a Pig, and a Chicken.  I colored them in with our new alcohol based markers from CTMH.  I love how they blend in and cover.  At our swap this month the theme was juvenile.  I had so much fun making this card.
I again used the CCR to create this card.  I type in what I wanted to cut out like Sun into the search engine and it comes up with all the sun's from all the cartridges and then I just choose the one I liked and it was one that I had.  I did the same for all the animals then I just sized them to fit and layed each on on a different layer.  I put in the quanity on the right hand side and then just cut them out and put them together.  I took about 4 hours to design, cut, and put together all 12 cards.

The stamp set is Perfect Fit-Birthday B1417

No comments:

Post a Comment