Sunday, June 12, 2011

Holy Stamp of the Month Batman

I saw this on  Mary Gunn's blog and had to make one.  It is so cute.  It is made with this months Stamp of Month Jubilation D1457 and our 1-1/4" circle punch.  I cut the City sky line from plantin Schoolbook in black cardstock with my Cricut.   I brayerd the sunset in yep! Sunset ink on Daisy White cardstock.   I stamped the bat in sunset on Daisy White cardstock then punched it out with our 1-1/4" circle punch and popped it up with 3D Foam tape. Then cut a fan shape from a piece of scarp in sunflower.  The Happy Birthday to you, is from the stamp set Happy Birthday C1257, another great stamp set to have on hand.  This months stamp set Jubilation D1457 has lots of great holiday as well as celebration and thank yous on it. To see another card made with this stamp set check under> Celebration for a 4th of July card that I made below.  This is a very versatile set that can be used all year long.   Be sure to get yours here ,you can actually get it at a discount or even free.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment