Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Photo Holders or in my case Card holders

If you are coming to Card Class on Tuesday June 28th you will see these.  I will be using them to display the cards that will be made in class.  I painted them with CMTH pearl paint and 3 drops of Watermelon re-inker.  The pearl paint adds a shimmer to the color and it is shinny when it dries.  I had fun creating these the only hard part was pulling the spring out to get the sides back in.  I just used scraps that I had from the Sweetheart and Sophia level 2 paper packs Some scraps of Gypsy and Sweet Leaf cardstock.  I made the little button flower that Connie Macfarlane made.  The ribbon rose is just the ribbon flower strip from CMTH and I cut into it and wrapped it tighter to get the look that I wanted. The key is part of the a chipboard set called Irresistibles Villa Die-Cut and when you sponge them there is a pattern that resist the ink.  I love these. I added some pearls and ribbon and tied more ribbon around the edges. Pretty easy other than waiting for the paint to dry.  Can you tell I am not very patient.  But I am learning....
I still have space available if you would like to come to class.  Let me know..

No comments:

Post a Comment