Thursday, January 5, 2012

Calendar for the New Year 2012

I love having a hand made calendar for the year.  After seeing what the design team came up with at Close To My Heart I used it as my inspiration for my 2012 calendar. 
I am in love with the Juniper and Barn Red colors together.  I also added Sunset ink.  I did use binder rings instead of the bling pins.  I also needed to have the numbers and months attached or I would never see them again. LOL!
So here is what I came up with.
Using the 12x12 does make a big calendar. But over all I like it.

Cardstock is Juniper
Ink:  Sunset, Chocolate, and Barn Red
Scallop square is cut from the Art Philosophy at 3"
The squares are 2 1/2, 25 of them all together out of colonial white
Stamp Sets used are:
Bohemian Alphabet, Happy Journey, Rock the Block, Today's Date
I used my Big Bite to punch the holes.

You'll have to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment