Friday, January 6, 2012

January My Creations Display Album

I almost forgot to post the January page of our Display Album that we made in December.  My DIL creates these pages for the My Creations Display Album Z1054.  Everyone in class seems to love what she does.  I know that I do.  When I asked in class what they would like to do in this coming year everyone said more cards, and can we just keep going with the Display Album so we have new pages for the up coming year.  So guess what!  Jenn agreed to keep doing them.  So I will just keep posting them. 
Just in case you didn't know....  These would make great 12x12 scrapbook pages too.  I hope that you can see the shimmer on the top of the page it is always hard to photograph.  She used the spray pen with water and pearl paint, no ink.  The picture does not do this justice in any way.  The Daisy White ink does not show up very well either.  But in person it is beautiful.  The stamped saying on the bottom right says Winter Wonderland.  Have I mentioned in this post yet that I Love the Art Philosophy Cartridge from Close To My Heart. Well I do!  Cutting out all the snowflakes and the snowballs for everyone in class or trying to make multiple card with these on them would take for ever.  Now with the Cricut you just select the total that you need and press cut and it is done.  I just love that.  No more punching or scissors to get the job done.  With the complementary Stamp images that are available from CTMH it makes a perfect fit.  The stamp sets have the size that you need to cut it out at right on the stamp set.  No more waisted paper trying to fiugre it out. 
If you want to see all the other pages click here.
Here is the supply list
All products are CMTH

My Creations Display Album Z1054
Cardstock  Crystal Blue, Grey Flannel, Daisy White,
Inks Twilight, Grey Wool, Crystal Blue
Cream Pearls
Stamp Set:  Snowflakes D1480,
Snowflake and snowballs are cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge Z1686
You can order all this here

If you would like to join us in class just let me know




No comments:

Post a Comment