Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Card 2

Here is another card we did in class.  This is so simple to do thanks to the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and my Gypsy.

I used the heart card from the AP cartridge in my Gypsy.  Then I hide the heart and replaced it with the scrolled heart from the Weddings cartridge.  I then hide the outside of that heart.  I joined them together so it was all out lined in Red.  I was able to get two on one mat.  So quick and easy.

I always say that with the my Cricut and my Gypsy I am only limited by imagination...  Okay sometime that is not much but as you can see with this card you don't need much.  I literally did this in about 10 min or less.
I just love the Daisy White and the Baby Pink.  This would be great as a Valentine Card, Wedding Card, Shower Card, Missing you, on and on.  So simple and cute don't you think?

All products listed are CTMH unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock:
Daisy White
Baby Pink

Blush Buttons
New Paradise Assortment Bakers Twine-  you get 10 yards each of 4 colors on one card.

Stamp set is from the Roxie Workshop on the Go
Exclusive ink-   Tulip

Let me know what you are going to try with the AP cartridge.  I would love to see what you make...

No comments:

Post a Comment