Saturday, March 3, 2012

Card Class Card #2

Here is another card we made in my last class.  It uses the ready made Colonial White die cut cards and envelopes.
I couldn't wait to use the Just Chillin' stamp set along with the Footloose paper pack.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the shape for the top part and a new Color Ready Accent wooden shapes for the closure part.  I colored the center of the flower with Sunflower ink and topped it with Liquid Glass and attached it with a glue dot Mini. 
Let me know if you would like to join us.   Check out my class schedule on the page header above. 
The umbrella was stamped in lagoon on the card and then the top of the umbrella was stamped again on White Daisy and cut out.  It is popped up with 3D foam tape and placed over the top of the stamped image.
I cut the coordinating shape from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and then cut that in half so it just fit on the front of the card.  Very Easy!

All products are Close To My Heart:

Paper Pack:  Footloose X7151B
Colonial White Cards and Envelopes Z1738
Art Philosophy Z1686
Inks:  Lagoon, Sunflower, Dove Grey, Chocolate, Olive
Stamp Set:  Just Chillin' C1495
Color Ready Accents Z1718
Liquid Glass Z679
3D Foam Tape Z1151
You can order yours here.



1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME! I Love those card shapes! They are so fun to put together!!!

    ReplyDelete