Thursday, March 1, 2012

Join My Team in March and Get Art Philosophy for FREE


Now is a great time for you to join Close To My Heart.  Why?  Because when you sign up as a new Consultant  between  March 1-31, you will receive a FREE Cricut Art Philosophy collection!  The collection’s retail price of $99.00 adds great value to the New Consultant Kit and will give hours of creative fun with the included exclusive Cricut .  If you already own the collection then you can choose to receive $100.00 in select product credit.

The Cricut Art Philosophy collection contain the Art Philosophy cartridge with over 700 images, 3 D-size My Acrylix stamp sets that coordinates with  the cartridge and 3 sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes.
Now is a great time to join me and my Team and get in on the fun!   This offer is available March 1-31, 2012.  You can email me at
michelesinkitstampit@gmail.com or sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment