Friday, March 23, 2012

Tea Bag Holder

I was playing around this morning and created a box to hold my Tea bags.  I love Tea so this was a fun project to do.  The box is a simple one.
I was playing around with my Imagine and printed and cut out some things to go on the box too.  The Title shape is one that is loaded on the Imagine cut at 1.5".  The scallop square is also a shape on the Imagine cut at 3.5".  Both were printed with paper from Lori's Garden Imagine cartridge.  The scallop edge is printed and cut from L's G too.  The Tea cup is cut and printed using the Yummy Imagine cartridge.
Paper pack is Sweetheart from CTMH.
Cardstock is Gypsy from CTMH.
Ink:  Gypsy
Ribbon is from my stash.
Stamp Set is Tea Time C1438, CTMH
Imaging, Lori's Garden, Yummy-  Cricut

What a great gift the would make.  I will be making more of them soon.
Maybe I will make a bigger one for Hot Chocolate, Soups, hummmmm!  The wheels are turning now.

No comments:

Post a Comment