Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flower Pot Card

I know these have been around for a long time and there are lots of different styles.  But it has been raining and grey for a while around here so I decided I needed some flowers in my life.  So here is my version on the Flower Pot pull out card. 

Here it is with the pull out.  I know you have all seen these but just in case.
These are great for a money holder, gift card, or just a note to someone special.  We made these in class this month and everyone seemed to have fun with it.  I made my first one in a class I was taking back in 2008 and it was made using all punches and it was so cute.  I don't have a picture of it to show you.  But with the Cricut you now can make them any size you want.  You are not limited by the size of the punch or the die. 

All products are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Flower Pot is cut with the Walk in my Garden Cricut Cartridge.
Flowers and leaves are cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.
Cardstock:  Sunset, Petal, Gypsy, Sunny Yellow, Tulip, Garden green, and Sunflower.
Inks:  Tulip, Autumn Terracotta.
Corner rounder.
Stamp Set is one of the three stamp sets that comes with the Art Philosophy Cartridge.

1 comment:

  1. Michele,

    What a nice card. Love it. I'm new at this. I'm from NY
    I'm going to tty this. It's very neat. Thank you
    Sandy Oliveto,CMS,Air Force
    balloonconn@optonline.net

    ReplyDelete