Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Card Class #3 Door Hanger

I love the Door Hanger from the Art Philosophy cartridge on page 25 Font Layer/S.  I can think of so many things to do with this but here is just one way you can decorate it.


I used the Crusin Paper Packet X7154B and I love the scrabble paper that is in this pack.  Great gift for someone you play Words With Friends with.  This would be great to use on game night over a water bottle with a Crystal light packet and some gum or filled with goodies that you like to have on hand.  Oh Chocolate! Chocolate would be gooooood!  Just sayin'...
I do these at fit to page and I can get 2 to a page.
The outside decoration was from page 34 Square7 and Decorative Layer to match.  It is stamped with this month's Stamp of the Month Live Out Loud S1207.  July 31 is the last day this will be available so get yours now.  The button is the Pewter Badge Buttons Z1704 I like to have these on hand, they have and adhesive-back to them and you can put them anywhere.

All products are Close To My Heart.

This is the last day for ordering out of the Spring/Summer catalog for some of the products.  Check here for the colors that will no longer be available.  Aug 1 will begin the New Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  Lots of changes so be sure to get what you want now.  Order what you want here!

Be sure to check out the While Supplies Last for some great deals.  Once they are gone, well you know the rest.

I will start showing you what I have made with the New Artiste Cricut cartridge tomorrow so check back to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment