Monday, October 20, 2014

Artfully Sent Fall Card Multipul Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Well It was only a matter of time before I had to make it my own.  This card uses several different cuts from several different cards on the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.
I love the birch tree looking card.  It is on page 5 > sleeve.  The Bunny and the Deer are from page 12 > Icon, I copy and pasted it so I would have 2. The Bird and the Mat are from page 47 > Icon.  I wrote Welcome Fall with my Explore and colored in with our ShinHan touch Twin markers in the fall colors.  I sponged the mat with Pacifica ink. I drew the eye, wing, and tail feathers on the bird in black


I placed a Pacifica piece of cardstock on the inside for the background.  I cut 2 of the Deer and Bunny one in Daisy White and one in Champagne I colored the eyes and ears on the Daisy White one and then layered it under the Champagne this way the white dots and the pink ears would show up better. I used Peacock Green, Vivid Green, Sap Green to color in the grass under them. 


You can order Here!
Keep checking back I have a lot more planned.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment