Thursday, October 9, 2014

Snowhaven Pop-up Card Box

Have you made a Card in a box yet?  They are so easy and fun to make.  This one I made with the X7188B Snowhaven Paper Pack and the X7188CSnowhaven Compliments. It does not take very long to make one. You can find lots of tutorials and lots of different sizes. This one is a 6x6.  If you want to put it in a reg envelope that you will need to make sure that nothing sticks up past the edges of the card.
It looks like a regular card at first. But when you open it up! Surprise!!!

Here it is open.  I used the X7188C Snowhaven Compliments chipboard pieces to decorate it along with the Zip strip from the top of the paper.  I added some snowflakes that I cut out with my Cricut Explore using the Z1991Teal Glitter paper.

 Guess I will need to add a little something to the front in between the flower and the Rt hand mitten.
What do you think?
If you would like a how to tutorial just leave me comment and I will put one up.
Thanks for stopping by.
Check back tomorrow for the update!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment