Friday, October 10, 2014

Update to the Snowhaven Pop-Up Card Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...How do you create?
I find that when I make something I have to leave it out and keep looking at it. Then I will add what I think is needed.  Sometimes it is not an easy process but I do love doing it.
I knew this one needed something but I was not sure what.  After putting on the Teal Glitter paper it still need more but more what?  I had some Z1263 Bitty Sparkles but they are clear so I colored them with ShinHan Twin Touch Alcohol markers. I really love how well they color and blend. So I used the Z2448 Carmine one to color the bitty sparkles red.  I use one on the Deer's nose. I use them on the little branches on each side of the box and I use some clear ones one the front above the front flap.  I use one clear one on each of the mittens in the center of the snowflakes.  I looked through my stash and found the pearl pin with the banner! Perfect! I love using my stash up.  How about you?
Here is the completed box card.                             You can see how I started here

I really like the Teal Glitter paper.  You can see the bitty sparkles on the little branches.
Here is a view from the side

Here is the back side where you would put your sentiment or what ever you wanted to say.
 I really should have sponged the whole thing.  Well I guess that means I will be making another one!  LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment