Saturday, October 18, 2014

Birthday Card in a box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I had so much fun making this one.  My friend Helen came to me and asked me to help with a birthday card for her 5 year old Great Granddaughter.  She brought me the invitation so I could see the theme of the party.  I got excited when I saw it was going to be on a Ranch and that she was wearing cowboy boots in the picture on the invitation.  After asking some questions we came up with this card in a box.
When the box is all closed up this is what you see.  I use the B1467 You Mean The World To Me
and the Old West Cricut Cartridge.

When you open it up you get all this.  I love how it turned out.  I think she is going to love it.  When my Granddaughter saw it she said she loved it.  I am hoping that Makayla will too.

Here is the side view.  We added lots of glitter paper, a gem for the horses eye.

I just love a good challenge.  How about you?

I love making things with a horse theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment