Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber Monday Sale at Close To My Heart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...20% off ANY Cricut Collection



Cyber Monday Sale 

For the first time ever, Close To My Heart is offering a 
Cyber Monday Sale on Monday December 1, 2014
.
There has never been a better time to buy Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut Collections for 20% off retail. price.  Whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, or creating 3-D projects, our four exclusive Cricut collections make the perfect addition to any craft room!  Sale starts at midnight (MST) on December 1 and ends at 11:59 pm Monday night.

Orders must be placed through me or through my website order entry between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm (MST) on Monday, December 1 in order to get the discount on you Cricut collections.  Enjoy extra savings on Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut collections this Cyber Monday!

Enjoy the sale without the rush of the mall!
Happy Shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment