Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fall Wedding Card from Artfully Sent and Anna Griffin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Here is a Wedding card that my friend Helen need for you Granddaughter's wedding.  Her colors were fall colors.  She loved the pop-up wedding cake so we started with that.  We used the Pathfinding paper pack.  After cutting out the inside from page 33 from the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  It is the pop-up using the C key plus the shift key or if you have the Explore you can type in #M10675B in the image search and it will bring the entire card up for you.


To make the cake white I cut the insert again out of Daisy White cardstock and the ran it through my sizzix with our Quaterfoil embossing folder  Then I cut all the cake decorations out of Barn Red and Canary.  I used pearl strands that I have in my stash for the bottom of each tier of the cake and the center of the flowers.  Helen found a stamp with the sentiment she wanted.  She sponged around everything with Autumn Terracotta.

For the front of the card I found another card that I liked this one is from Anna Griffin Soiree collection.  I had to cut the whole card out and then cut off a rectangle so the sides would match.  I cut it out using our Glitter Paper Brown.  I cut out the Mr. & Mrs. first in the lighter shade of the brown glitter paper and the & in silver.  The name is cut in the lighter brown glitter paper too and the ribbon background is honey.

                                     

This was another fun card to come up with for Helen.  We also made an envelope to match and of course I forgot to take a picture of that!


No comments:

Post a Comment