Friday, April 10, 2015

Wavy Bloom D1651 and Blossom Paper Pack

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I love the new Seasonal Inspirations 2 idea book.  It has things that make you very happy in it.  I have fun shading in the flowers for Wavy Bloom D1651 from page 12.  I used the Blossom Paper pack and backed it with Black and Chrystal Blue and place it on a Daisy White card.  I use some Washi Tape from my stash folded it in half to make it thinner and made some tails too.


The flower is stamped in Black then the fun begins.  I use our ShinHan markers Light Orange, Pastel Green, Marigold.  On the leaf I used Leaf Green, Sap Green.  I cut it out and shaped it then I used a glue dot to attach it to the card.  I used the Bling Gold Gem in the center of the flower.  I stamped the sentiment in Black and it was done.  This was a fun and fast card and as you can see you could make it too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment