Saturday, April 11, 2015

Wine Bottle Make Over

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...I have not shown you any of my Home Decor lately.  I happen to have a couple of empty wine bottles and I have seen them covered with twine and other things.  So when I saw the ones on page 8 of the new Seasonal Inspiration 2 idea book I knew I wanted to make one.  So this is what I did.


I used the Glacier Extra Thick Twine and wrapped it around the center of the bottle.  It took the entire packet.  The flower ribbon is from my stash and so are the bigger flowers.  The center of the flower are Bling Gold Gems.  The burlap ribbon is also from my stash.  I still have a clear one to do so you will have to wait for that one.

Don't forget that I am doing a fundraiser for Relay for Life Clayton.  I am donating 2% of all my sales for April 2015 so be sure to join in and help out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment