Friday, May 18, 2018

Kard Klub Swap May 2108

It's been awhile since I have posted about cards I have made so this will be a change of pace from my Mini Albums.  Our theme this month was Clocks or Time.  I have had a hard time coming up with an inspiration for any of my cards lately and I am sure it showed in my end result.  This time was different.  I first started with Pinterest but no luck.  I just bought the Graphic 45 Square Tag & Clock Metal Die (not even thinking about the theme for this month).
I got out the Die and started staring at it.  I decided to just cut one of the clocks out with CTMH Gold Glitter paper and see if I like it.  I loved it.
I had purchased some paper doilies that I bought when I was at a crop at It's all about the Scrapbook.  Then I got my new Floral Shoppe paper from G45.  Wow, it's gorgeous.
I did purchase all my G45 and die at Country Craft Creations


The finished product.  My sentiment, Every moment is a gift, fit with our theme of Clock or Time.
It fits into my life at that moment too!  I have a good friend that is in the hospital on life support and thinking about her and her family at this time was how I came up with this sentiment.


I am all set and ready to go with my cards.  I always make 12 and bring home the extras.  I really never remember how many of us there are.

So let's get started with the first card in the group.  Grab your favorite beverage and here we go!

This card was made by Debb she stamped it with the clock stamp from CTMH called Make It count and the Embossing folder that she used was by Darcie.



This one was made by Donna.
She used a shimmer paper, and the same embossing folder as Debb did.




Then Jeannine used the Cricut cartridge Sophisticated to cut the clock out and a Stampin Up stamp set Timeless Treasures and the flower is from Petite Petals



Cathy used a printable from Pinterest for her Cuckoo Clock and then embellished it with punches, dies, and gems



Lynn's card is made with various Anna Griffith items.  She used a variety of items from different packs


Laurie made hers a Cuckoo Clock too.  I love this paper.  She used a Tattered Lace Die.


Kathy our hostess made this one it is cut from the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge



This is Erin's card her and I both used the same die from G45 Square tag and Clock die.  This card is beautiful and shows up better in my video.


This one is mine and you already read all about in the beginning.



Here is the video that you can watch that has them all.


Thanks for stopping by.  If you have any questions about any of the cards just let me know.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love your card Michele. And thank you for posting pictures of the other cards you received at the swap. I liked all the cards but I especially liked the sentiment on Donna's card and the media variety of Lynn's card. Great job to all the ladies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda, They will be happy to know that you enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete