Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Zella Teal Mini Album

Here is the Zella Teal Mini Album that I made for my Granddaughter she went on her 8th grade school trip to DC and New York.  I made this Album while I was at a 3-day Crop up in Dixon at It's All About the Scrapbook.
I love making these Mini Albums.  I use the tutorial from Country Craft Creations (Country Kitchen) I really like how the spine works.  It allows me to embellish more so that is fun!  You can see this in my Video.  It has lots of pockets and photo pages and pull outs.

The measurements are 8 1/2" x 8 1/2"  with a 3 1/2" spine.  It is not done yet but I know how everyone loves to see the progress in the making.  I will upload another video when it is complete.

Grab a drink or you favorite cuppa coffee, tea and enjoy.  I tried to keep it short but we all know how that goes.




Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!
I am trying to post every Tuesday and Friday so keep checking back.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment