Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Workshop on the Go Advent Calendar Kit G1044

Well just thinking of all the up coming holidays is making my head spin.  Today Jenn put together my Advent Calendar Kit G1044.  It comes with everything you see  in these 2 pictures here plus Bitty Sparkles.  Can't forget the sparkles you know.
I love how easy it is to put together you just cut out the boxes with your Artiste Cricut cartridge from CTMH.  It comes with a set of easy to follow instruction on how to do everything you see here.  I forgot to take the picture of everything before so this is what was left.
 
Here is the completed Advent Calendar.  She did use some more sparkles from my stash.  I just love how it turned out.  The tips that Jenn has, would be to plan out the colors before hand so you don't end up with 2 of the same colors together.  But with the outsides all being different it really doesn't matter because they are all a little different.  
Thanks Jenn
You can order yours here.  If you need any help or have any questions just let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment