Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Is In The Air

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Well it really feels like fall.  I just love this time of year.  It's not to hot or to cold at least here in California anyways.  So here is a card and a tag made from this months Stamp of the Month Fall Favorites S1202 and the CTMH exclusive Artiste Cricut cartridge...
 I used our new CTMH Burlap Ribbon Z1760 to back the Fall title and I cut the bow from the new Artiste Z1790 Cricut cartridge it is the one on page 55.  I also used some of the bits and pieces left over from another class project.
All products are Close to My Heart

Cardstock
Champagne  X5931  my new favorite color
Cocoa X5642
White Daisy 1385

Exclusive Ink
ChocolateZ2111
Sunset Z2191

Paper pack
Clementine X7156B
Moonlight X7161B

Stamp Set
Fall Favorites S1202

Sparkle
Brown and tan assortment Z1753

This is just one of the cards that we are making we are making in class. 
Let me know if you would like to join us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment